Please use our online schedule for the time frame you wish to visit and it will show you our availability.
To see the calendar and make a reservation please click here: Reservations
Seasonal Special: Get the 3rd night free! October 1-March 31 (no Holidays, can’t be combined with Membership discount).
Please note: For all units except the Keeper s Room there is a 2 night minimum stay on weekends (Fri., Sat. and Sun.). For all units there is a 3 night minimum stay on Memorial and Labor Day weekends and between December 24 – 31, and 4 night minimum stay for Thanksgiving weekend.
Point Arena Lighthouse Keepers members receive a 10%-25% discount on lodging (Holidays excluded, cannot be combined with the Seasonal Special).
Assistant Keeper’s Homes- $250 per night *
(three bedroom – two queens, two twins, two bath homes)
Head Keeper’s Home – $225 per night
(one queen bedroom, one bath home)
The Keeper’s Apartment – $200 per night
(one queen bedroom, one bath apartment with full kitchen)
The Keeper’s Room – $150 per night
(one queen bedroom, one bath, microwave and mini-fridge – no kitchen)
Head Keeper’s Quarters & Keeper’s Room – $335
Rent this combo and have the best of all worlds. Ocean views, two queen bedrooms, two baths and a fully stocked kitchen
* As of April 2016 we are in the process of fully remodeling Assistant Keeper’s House 4. We expect the work to be completed by the end of July, and the home will be spectacular! All new kitchen and bathrooms, new ceramic tile flooring, rugs, furniture, drapes, paint – it will be completely new or re-purposed, fresh, stylish and comfortable. Watch for our announcement when it is completed and open again for guests to stay.
Seasonal Special 10/1 – 3/31
Third Night FREE with rental of any two consecutive nights
Holidays excluded. May not be combined with other discounts.
Rates do not include taxes. For all units except the Keeper’s Room there is a 2 night minimum stay on weekends (Fri., Sat. and Sun.). For all units there is a 3 night minimum stay on Memorial and Labor Day weekends and between December 24 and 31, and 4 night minimum stay for Thanksgiving weekend. Point Arena Lighthouse Keepers members receive a 10%-25% discount on lodging (Holidays excluded, cannot be combined with the Seasonal Special).
Cleaning charges are assessed per stay for cleaning the unit after guest check out, regardless of the length of stay. These will be collected as part of the reservation deposit, and will be fully refunded if you cancel reservation before arrival.
Keeper’s Room $40
Head Keeper’s Quarters (#1) $65
Lighthouse Keeper’s Apartment $65
Assistant Keeper’s Houses (#’s 2, 3 &4) $95
Keeper’s Room & House #1 Combo $95
Pets are welcome in Assistant Keeper’s Houses 2 & 3. The charge is $25 per pet, maximum of 3 pets per house. These will be collected as part of the reservation deposit, and will be fully refunded if you cancel reservation before arrival.
We are a small, nonprofit organization and do not have the ability to recover from cancellations that larger hotels do, so we have instituted the following cancellation policy. Your understanding in this regard is greatly appreciated. Only the rental rates are used to calculate cancellation charges. All Cleaning Charges, Pet Charges, and Lodging Taxes will be refunded to the customer, only the rental rates are calculated into the cancellation charges.
31 days or more before arrival: $100 Cancellation Charge charged, balance of deposit is refunded.
Less than 31 days (15-30 days)* 50% Cancellation Charge charged, balance of deposit is refunded.
Less than 15 days (0-14 days) * 100% Cancellation Charge (No Rental Rate Refunds).
* Rebooking Charges
If you choose to rebook your reservation at the time of cancellation, your cancellation charge may be waived. The following is the Rebooking Charges schedule:
31 days or more before arrival: $50 Rebooking Charge will be charged in lieu of the $100 Cancellation Charge.
Less than 31 days (15-30 days): $50 Rebooking Charge and $50 per reservation day charge in lieu of 50% Cancellation Charge.
Less than 15 days (0-14 days): No Rebooking option offered.
Please contact us for more information:
Call toll free 877-725-4448 or email us at Info.PALight@gmail.com
To check availability click here: Reservations
Please allow 48 hours to respond.
The following are many of the things we hope you will enjoy during your stay at the Point Arena Lighthouse.
The most incredible views on the California Coast
- Our 23 acres are surrounded on three sides by the Pacific Ocean, and our southern neighbor on the peninsula is the Point Arena/Stornetta Public Lands, which were designated as the only land based part of the California Coastal National Monument in 2011 and rated as one of the top 3 places to go in 2014 by the New York Times.
- Enjoy views from your room, the grounds or from the top of the lighthouse! All registered guests have free access to Lighthouse Museum & Tower tours during regular hours of operation. Feeling especially energetic? Climb the tower as part of a group every twenty minutes.
- Watch the whales pass by. Depending on the time of year you can see gray whales, humpbacks, orcas and even the occasional blue whale – just watch for the spouts!
- See the harbor seals hauled out on the rocks east of the Lighthouse Tower and on the drive out Lighthouse Road
Cozy wood burning stoves (firewood provided)
- Not only do they keep you warm on chilly coastal days and nights, but they do it with ambience.
Complete kitchens in Head Keeper’s Home, Assistant Keeper’s Homes and Keeper’s Apartment (Keeper’s Room has a mini-fridge and microwave only)
- Our kitchens are well-stocked with cooking and dining ware to accommodate your cooking and dining needs – you just provide the eats! Each full sized kitchen has a refrigerator, oven, microwave, and dining area.
Satellite television and free high speed Wi-Fi
- For those who still want news, sports, and movies during their visit to the Lighthouse we offer a full range of viewing options courtesy of DishTV. In addition there are CD/DVD players and several movies in each rental.
- For those who stream movies, surf the Internet or work while away, we offer free high speed Wi-Fi in all rentals.
Pet friendly options
- For our friends with pets we offer pet friendly accommodations.
Amazingly comfortable Tempur-Pedic mattresses
- Prepare to sleep like a baby on our terrific Tempur-Pedic mattresses and feel like you’re floating on gentle seas as you drift to sleep to the sound of ocean waves.
Gift Shop on site
- Our gift shop is the best in the area. Find kites, keepsakes, jewelry, household items and lighthouse themed clothing to take home as souvenirs of your stay on the coast.
Hike over 1,600 acres of the California Coastal National Monument
- One of California’s newest monuments, the Point Arena-Stornetta Public Lands were named the first land based part of the California Coastal National Monument. Explore the lands of the Pomo and discover more natural beauty to add to your Lighthouse adventure.
Visit Manchester State Beach
- Hike the 6 mile long Manchester State Beach just to the north of the Lighthouse. Enjoy the dunes, waves and seabirds of this unspoiled and scenic beach.
Restaurants and services nearby
- Just a few miles south in the city of Point Arena you will find restaurants, cafes, bars, markets, a post office, art galleries, shops, a gas station, a library, a theater, casino and a working harbor. Five miles north in Manchester you can find groceries, hardware, gifts and other supplies at the S&B Market. 16 miles south is the town of Gualala, which offers restaurants, cafes, two supermarkets, a post office, art galleries, shops, two gas stations and the Gualala Arts Center.
…and don’t forget the sound of the waves.